This is a service for schools that want help in implementing the developmentally appropriate teaching method (play way method) in their preschool department. The service consists of training, evaluating and following the preschool teachers of a school for a longer period of time. The package is custom made for each school and involves drafting a contract.
An average package consists of:
• Parents seminars
• An assessment visit to the school
• A minimal of 3 preschool teachers taking the full step 1 course
• Advice on the physical environment for the preschool section
• Information meetings with the principal/school management committee
• Evaluation visits to the school to observe if the teachers apply what they have learned, followed by workshops in the areas that can be improved.